Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm exhausted. Most of the morning was a blur. I had very little sleep. Didn't end up falling asleep until after midnight and then woke up at 5 something AM. My kids did an awesome job getting ready this morning. They did it all by themselves and they looked perfect and were ready right on time. I was a total grouch when I woke up this morning and instead of telling them how awesome they were; I got all snappy at them and was acting like I was annoyed from them just talking to me. I can be such a bitch sometimes. As soon as I pick them up this afternoon I'm going to make sure I tell them just how awesome they are and apologize. I'm always nagging my husband about how grouchy he is and here I am doing the same thing.
...back to work. There are bills to pay. Darn it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment